Monday, October 11, 2010

Creamy Bacon & Mushrooms

I'd like to say it's from my Pig but no...not yet...that is still on the vision board, as is the milking cow.....oh and I've not quite looked into how to grow your own Mushy's yet, however it was made fresh in my kitchen with love. I don't usually follow recipes with quantities, I tend to just estimate my proportion of ingredients to suit the number of people I'm cooking for, toss it all in and hope for the best.

Fry some bacon, garlic, onions and mushroom in butter until crisp and golden. Add big bunch of chopped fresh herbs from the garden, today we have Flat Leaf Parsley and Oregano. Stir through some cream, add a sprinkle of Salt and Pepper. Served over my Freshly made Pasta.

This is one of those meals everyone at my house eats, nice and rich and creamy, can be served with yummy green salad on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today, please take a moment to say Hi and leave a comment it’s nice to know who's visiting. Your comments, questions and answers are all an extension to my posts and I appreciate each and every one of them.
Thank you for taking the time.
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...